TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. "MyRewards MyGlobe" ("Program") is a loyalty program of Globe to grant rewards, discounts, and privileges to its subscribers in accordance to Globe's criteria for membership.
2. Membership in the Program is free of charge and is a privilege granted by Globe. Globe reserves the right to deny, suspend or terminate Membership in the Program for unauthorized, improper, or illegal use of the discounts and privileges under the Program and/or its Products and Services, or in case of breach by a subscriber of his/her obligations in connection with the use of the Products or availment of the Services at its discretion at any given time without any liability.
3. All active Globe Prepaid subscribers (i.e., SIM still has signal) are qualified to join the Program except Corporate and SME subscribers.
4. Qualified subscribers are automatically enrolled to the Program. No registration or application is required.
PROGRAM MEMBERSHIP ACTIVATION
1. For existing mobile subscribers upon Program launch, a text message shall be sent to the subscribers welcoming them to the Program. Their mobile number will serve as their unique Membership ID. For new subscribers, their membership shall be activated on their first reload transaction.
2. Subscribers have the option to activate a personal identification number (PIN) to ensure security of the following transactions:
1) rewards redemption and 2) transfer of points.
• Subscribers may activate the PIN by texting PIN ON to 4438.
3. In cases of SIM replacement via the Globe stores, points earned may be carried over to the new SIM as long as the mobile number is retained.
4. Subscribers need to maintain a minimum load balance of P1.00 in order to send messages or transact with 4438. Furthermore, the subscribers will be charged P1.00 every time they do the transactions stated below:
• Points Balance Inquiry: Sending BAL to 4438
• Rewards Redemption: Sending REDEEM ITEM CODE to 4438
• Points Sharing: Sending SHARE 10DIGIT MOBILE NUMBER POINTS to 4438
PROGRAM MEMBERSHIP DEACTIVATION
If a subscriber's SIM has no signal, his/her membership to the Program shall automatically be deactivated by Globe.
DISABLING 4438 TRANSACTIONS
1. A Subscriber may choose to stop all 4438 text transactions by texting STOP to 4438.
2. If a subscriber decides to redeem, check balance, transfer points, and request to receive all 4438 text notifications after he/she has disabled 4438 transactions, he/she is required to text YES to 4438.
EARNING OF POINTS
1. Active Globe Prepaid subscribers, including those on roaming shall earn points only upon reload via call card, AMAX, BPI ATM Reload facility, or GCash-to-Load service.
2. Reload on the personal wallets among AMAX retailers can earn points.
3. The following transactions will not be eligible to earn points:
• Free load, free text and free minutes, or any reward received from a promotion;
• Load received via Share-A-Load; and
• AMAX commercial load
4. Points are not convertible to cash.
EXPIRATION OF POINTS
1. Unredeemed points by end year will be expired March 31 of the succeeding year. This will give subscribers until March 30 of the succeeding year to redeem unused points to avoid forfeiture.
TRANSFER OF POINTS
1. Active Globe Prepaid subscribers can transfer points to another active Globe Prepaid/Postpaid/TM mobile number.
2. A subscriber can share a minimum of 1 point.
• To transfer: Text SHARE 10-digit mobile number of your friend no. of points to 4438. P1/transaction will be charged to the sender.
3. A subscriber can transfer points for a maximum of five (5) times a day at P1.00 per transaction.
INFORMATION ON POINTS BALANCE
1. A balance notification message from 4438 containing the current points balance of the mobile number will be received by Globe Prepaid subscribers within 7 days from the date of the reload transaction.
2. Prepaid subscribers may also inquire about their available points for redemption via texting BAL to 4438 at P1.00 per transaction.
3. Subscribers on roaming will not be able to receive points balance. A subscriber may contact the Globe Roaming Hotline by dialing 2199 using his/her Globe mobile phone for information needed.
REWARDS REDEMPTION USING POINTS
1. Points may be used to redeem rewards anytime as long as subscriber's points are sufficient for the points required for the chosen reward.
2. To redeem: Text REDEEM ITEM CODE PIN (if PIN is applicable) to 4438 at P1.00 per transaction.
3. Globe Prepaid subscribers can only redeem via text.
4. Subscribers can choose to redeem items featured in the official rewards catalog. Catalog can be downloaded by texting ITEMS to 4438.
5. Rewards items and required points to redeem a reward may change without prior notice.
6. Globe reserves the right to deny granting of rewards to subscribers in cases such as but not limited to sending invalid keyword, sending the wrong information, wrong PIN (if applicable), choosing a product that's not part of the rewards list, unregistered mobile number, disqualified mobile number, insufficient points.
7. REDEMPTION OF GLOBE PRODUCTS and SERVICES
If the subscriber is currently registered to a Globe product or service that subscriber chooses to redeem under this program, the chosen product/service will not be given as a reward and points will not be deducted. The subscriber will receive an SMS notification from Globe informing them that his/her transaction failed.
8. REDEMPTION OF OTHER REWARDS (GADGETS, GCs, TRAVEL, PASSES)
• To facilitate delivery of reward items, contact information will be asked from subscribers via text.
• To submit information: Text REG LAST NAME/FIRST NAME/ADDRESS/BIRTHDAY (MMDDYYYY) to 4438.
• Delivery of reward is FREE of charge.
• Subscriber will be required to show his/her valid I.D. (e.g., passport, SSS, driver's license, TIN I.D.) and sign
the delivery receipt as proof that he/she received the reward item being redeemed. Globe has the right to hold
the delivery of the product if subscriber refuses to present the said requirements.
• In case that the subscriber is not around during the delivery of the reward item, the subscriber can appoint an
authorized person toreceive the reward item. Authorized representative shall be required to show:
• Authorization letter signed by the subscriber
• Subscriber's valid I.D.
• Authorized representative's valid I.D.
Globe has the right to hold delivery of the reward item if the authorized representative fails to present
• Used points related to rewards delivery failure stated below shall not be credited back to the subscriber.
• registering wrong/incomplete address
• no subscriber and/or authorized representative is available to receive the reward after 3 attempts of
Globe to deliver the product within 60 days
• Globe shall only facilitate the subscriber's reward delivery. Globe shall not be liable or responsible for the
condition of the reward or redeemed item. Globe does not provide any warranty on the product or service
redeemed, except when such product or service is a Product or Service of Globe. The only warranties on
the products or serviceredeemed are those given by their respective stores or manufacturers thereof, and
may only be claimed against such stores or manufacturers.